Wanadoo to have ANOTHER name change

Old June 29th 05, 11:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike GW8IJT

Default Wanadoo to have ANOTHER name change

Yep, now they're changing their name to ORANGE, little more than a year
after changing from Freeserve.
http://tinyurl.com/c9f97
http://tinyurl.com/atspo
Regards Mike.

Old June 30th 05, 12:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chip

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:50:30 +0100,it is alleged that "Mike GW8IJT"
spake thusly in uk.telecom.broadband:

Yep, now they're changing their name to ORANGE

Next comes Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and so forth until they drive
people to Ultra-Violence(tm) g

ObOntopicbit: I think the general concept of 'consolidating under one
name' is good, but making their minds up would be better.

--
There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.
- Ken Olson, President of DEC, 1977
Old June 30th 05, 02:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

Chip wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:50:30 +0100,it is alleged that "Mike GW8IJT"
spake thusly in uk.telecom.broadband:

Yep, now they're changing their name to ORANGE

Next comes Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and so forth until they drive
people to Ultra-Violence(tm) g

ObOntopicbit: I think the general concept of 'consolidating under
one name' is good, but making their minds up would be better.

It's just an excuse to spend money. How much will it cost to do all this
rebranding and who will foot the bill..?

You guessed it, US (the customers).

What difference does it make what something is called..? I couldn't care
less whether my mobile phone is on Orange or Red White and Blue as long as
it works and the price isn't stupid.

I'm still using smtp.freeserve.net to send mail so does it really
matter..?!

Ivor

Old July 1st 05, 10:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

Chip wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:50:30 +0100,it is alleged that "Mike GW8IJT"
spake thusly in uk.telecom.broadband:

Yep, now they're changing their name to ORANGE

Next comes Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and so forth until they drive
people to Ultra-Violence(tm) g

Or maybe they'll get it right, and it'll be Octarine.