UK Online 2Mbps ADSL

Old July 1st 05, 08:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Da Vinci Code

Default UK Online 2Mbps ADSL

My 12 months with NDO is up in 3 months time...

I've been looking at the UK Online 2Mbps ADSL for £20 a month (no capping)
and was wondering if anyone else has any better ISP's for the same sort of
price?

--
Remove " sync " &" privacy " to reply

Old July 1st 05, 09:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil

"Da Vinci Code" wrote in
:

I've been looking at the UK Online 2Mbps ADSL for £20 a month (no
capping) and was wondering if anyone else has any better ISP's for the
same sort of price?

The £19.99 for 2Mbps is only on ubundled exchanges. It's £29.99
otherwise.

--
Phil
http://www.philipchung.co.uk/
Old July 1st 05, 01:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dicki Dido

Hi,I did a bit of research on all ISP including UK Online before I renewed
my present contract with Plusnet and must admit that whilst the price
appeared attractive there were some concerns re poor customer service with
UK online .I have been with Plusnet for eighteen months, price has gone
down -always
one of the cheapest,and there is no limit to downloads on the £21.99
Premier account I used to be with Freeserve but left owing to poor service
and lousy customer support.Plusnet have excellent customer relations,having
rung them twice and the call was answered within a couple of minutes,and
problem was sorted virtually straight away.No problems with disconnections
and dropping lines,very reliable and extremely helpful

The Which report stated the following and I quote "The Plusnet package is
a BestBuy with a good download speed which have been really consistent over
the last quarter.Plusnet stood out in our satisfaction survey, performing
well in almost all areas, from ease of use to connection speed and customer
and technical support.""
Also Plusnnet won best consumer ISP in 2004

Hope this makes things a bit clearer,its always difficult trying to pick a
reliable ISP,but in the end customer support is so very important.,as many
problems with connections are sometimes due to BT

If you choose to sign up with Plusnet,I would be very grateful if you
would use my ID:- beechville96 as a referrer and save me a few pence

Many thanks Keith