Belkin Wireless ADSL router config uration for emule

Old July 1st 05, 03:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Belkin Wireless ADSL router config uration for emule

Can anyone tell me everythig that I need do ?
I have set 4662, 4672 1nd 4711 in the Application gateway
all seems to work Ok but should I do anything else ?
Cheers

Old July 1st 05, 03:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

wrote in message
ups.com...
Can anyone tell me everythig that I need do ?
I have set 4662, 4672 1nd 4711 in the Application gateway
all seems to work Ok but should I do anything else ?
Cheers

I have a 3Com router but all I had to do was setup port forwarding for
TCP4662 and UDP4672. After that it just worked.

Old July 22nd 05, 09:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Thanks - I was thinking that my performance was a bit slow and wondered
if there is anything else. It seems not. BitTorrent seems to get stuff
far faster due to the way emule sets up its priorities and queues.
Thanks for the reply