D-Link DSL-504

Old July 1st 05, 09:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
WeeWillyTonka

Default D-Link DSL-504

Hi,
I have a D-Link DSL-504 can anyone point me to an idiots guild on how to
close out going ports ect.

Thanks
Willy

Old July 1st 05, 10:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Real Ale

I have a D-Link DSL-504 can anyone point me to an idiots guild on how to
close out going ports ect.

http://www.thecaretaker.org.uk/route...l504.htm#setup

Has a good links for all things dsl504.

likewise http://shadow.sentry.org/~trev/dsl50x.html