Linksys WGA54G on PC?

Old July 2nd 05, 10:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

Default Linksys WGA54G on PC?

guv wrote:
About a year ago, I bought one of the linksys Game adaptor bridge
units for an Xbox. It never really got used, so now looking to use in
on a PC.

Ive run the setup wizard and the device is detected under XP, asigns
an IP and Ive also asigned the SSID and 64bit WEP for my network.

That should be it - but it aint working! ;-(

First I'd connect the bridge directly to the PC, and totally ignore
wireless and wizards, get it setup wired first.