bulldog upgrade how long?

Old July 3rd 05, 10:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
h3r0

Default bulldog upgrade how long?

hi

i was on 2mb and being upgraded to 8mb, been cut off for 3 days now.
got through to support eventually saying they will get back to me. how
long does this take?

im sitting in my car round the corner using someones wireless its got
so bad!!

Old July 8th 05, 09:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tomdanger123

I've found Bulldog to be absolute hopeless, after hanging on for ages t
talk to customer services they then promise to call back when they'v
found the problem and never do - so far I've spent almost 8 hours o
the phone trying to get them to connet me, oddly they are no
recommending I go back to BT, great business sense me thinks!!

--
tomdanger123
Old July 9th 05, 02:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
paul

I've found Bulldog to be absolute hopeless, after hanging on for ages to
talk to customer services they then promise to call back when they've
found the problem and never do - so far I've spent almost 8 hours on
the phone trying to get them to connet me, oddly they are now
recommending I go back to BT, great business sense me thinks!!!

If u r llu did they offer to pay the activation fee for new isp as u
don't seem to be able to migrate away from @rubish?