Recommend a good mic?

Old July 5th 05, 09:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom.broadband
Paul D.Smith

Default Recommend a good mic?

All,

I'm using a soft-client on a portable and would like to buy a very
directional mic to avoid some of the echo that I'm getting (heard by the
people I'm talking to, that is). Anyone recommend a good mic - 3.5mm plug
version only please.

Cheers,
Paul DS.

--
Please remove the "x-" if replying to sender.