Monitoring bandwidth with Dlink DWL2000??

Old July 7th 05, 01:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josh!

Default Monitoring bandwidth with Dlink DWL2000??

I have a D-Link DWL-2000 access point and I have just downloded PRTG:
http://www.paessler.com/prtg
Will this work with the D-Link to monitor bandwidth use etc on the network?

I have just found the following setting in my AP, but does anyone know
which bits need filling in for it to work?

From the
SNMP Options

SNMP Enable/Disable

System Location: [What goes here?]
System Contact: [What goes here?]
Community: public [does this need changing?]

Trap Receiver 1 0.0.0.0 [what goes here?]
Trap Receiver 2 0.0.0.0 [what goes here?]
Trap Receiver 3 0.0.0.0 [what goes here?]

Thanks Josh