pipex upgrade to 1mb wireless problem

Old July 7th 05, 07:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default pipex upgrade to 1mb wireless problem

please help im no computer expert,i have a draytek vigor2600g wireless
router and 2 desktops and 1 laptop all working wireless at home no
problem,all getting speeds of 512mbs. pipex have upgraded me to 1mb
broadband but my speed on all machines are unchanged.do i have to
change router and network cards to something higher spec to cope?

Old July 9th 05, 12:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brownie

wrote in message
oups.com...
please help im no computer expert,i have a draytek vigor2600g wireless
router and 2 desktops and 1 laptop all working wireless at home no
problem,all getting speeds of 512mbs. pipex have upgraded me to 1mb
broadband but my speed on all machines are unchanged.do i have to
change router and network cards to something higher spec to cope?

Presumably you have rebooted the router to re-connect at a higher speed?
Try a factory reset. Weird how these things ar sometimes.

Old July 9th 05, 10:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

sorry my icon reads 52.0 mbps all i want to know is if i need to change
my router and cards or as these ok and there is a problem elsewhere. i
have rebooted router.

Brownie wrote:
oups.com...