2wire 1800hg

Old July 8th 05, 04:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
spanna

Default 2wire 1800hg

melismobile was having trouble connecting to onetel on another foru
using this router - heres how he finally cracked it

"Success at last For anyone else stuggling more information to add t
Spanna's (if you can post onto other sites spanna that would be cool)

I'm using Onetel to connect, these are the settings you need
5225-2374-WG62-22AS-BJ7P for the key code this is a manual set up ke
code

Go to Advanced set up
vpi 0
vci 38 (was 35 on mine)
pppoa choose that

I got these codes from Onetel tech support, I needed to specificall
ask for them

Then there is a drop doen meni near that area, I default one didn'
work for me but I think I used the top one (sorry can't find it agai
now)

Not set up my wireless yet but that should be easy enough I hope !

--
spanna