OT? MSN Messenger

Old July 9th 05, 09:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Da Vinci Code

Default OT? MSN Messenger

Is anyone else having problems with signing in to MSN Messenger? Im on NDO
BB if that helps?

--
Remove " sync " &" privacy " to reply

Old July 9th 05, 09:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Da Vinci Code:
Is anyone else having problems with signing in to MSN Messenger? Im
on NDO BB if that helps?

I've been having problems for months with MSN messenger, also my contacts on
various providers including AOL, Blueyonder, BT and Bulldog are having the
same problems.

Unable to sign is, not recognising the password, the typed message not being
displayed the other end with no notification they never received it and vice
versa.

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or 5 when referred to
easyMobile contact me via above site.

Old July 9th 05, 11:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Carver

Da Vinci Code wrote:
Is anyone else having problems with signing in to MSN Messenger? Im on NDO
BB if that helps?

As a related question how can I block it on my router ? The latest version
seems to tunnel through on Port 80 ?

--
Mark
Old July 9th 05, 11:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

Da Vinci Code wrote:

Is anyone else having problems with signing in to MSN Messenger? Im on NDO
BB if that helps?

Use something like Gaim and IRC does not need signing up
and is free to use - give it a try and invite friends to there to use it