Bulldog Signup

Old July 11th 05, 12:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bal

Default Bulldog Signup

I am in the process of getting Bulldog broadband which means moving my phone
line to them as well.
I currently have all my calls routed via talktalk, will I need to inform
them or will the line move automatically cancel my contract with them?

Cheers

Bal

Old July 11th 05, 12:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Bal" wrote in message
anews.com...
I am in the process of getting Bulldog broadband which means moving my
phone line to them as well.
I currently have all my calls routed via talktalk, will I need to inform
them or will the line move automatically cancel my contract with them?

The transfer will cancel the CPS contract with TalkTalk automatically.

Regards
Sunil

Old July 11th 05, 02:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
paul

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:32:19 +0100, "Bal" wrote:

I am in the process of getting Bulldog broadband which means moving my phone
line to them as well.
I currently have all my calls routed via talktalk, will I need to inform
them or will the line move automatically cancel my contract with them?

Cheers

Bal

You should phone up their customer services to ask them and then think
again.
Old July 11th 05, 05:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bal

"paul" wrote in message
news:[email protected] eranews...
On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:32:19 +0100, "Bal" wrote:

I am in the process of getting Bulldog broadband which means moving my
phone
line to them as well.
I currently have all my calls routed via talktalk, will I need to inform
them or will the line move automatically cancel my contract with them?

Cheers

Bal

You should phone up their customer services to ask them and then think
again.

I have read all the horror stories their customer service or rather the
lack of it and am going in with my eyes wide open.
We have 2 lines in our house and the BD service has been requested on the
spare one so we aren't completely at their mercy. I am only interested in
the 8mb service and currently Bulldog are the only ones who can provide it
and I have had enough of being dicked about by UKOnline and the non
appearance of their 8mb service.

Touchwood, everything appears to be going smoothly (famous last words). I
even managed to get through first time to customer services on Saturday and
the chap was very amicable and knew what he was talking about. I hear as of
today they have upped their call centre staff so some consistency may be on
the way.

Been given an activation date of 20/7 and even managed to get a wireless
broadband router/modem out of them :-)

Bal

Old July 13th 05, 12:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bal

"guv" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:18:48 +0100, guv wrote:

Been given an activation date of 20/7 and even managed to get a wireless
broadband router/modem out of them :-)

I was given an activation date of 20th May. I'm still waiting - even
though I am a current 2MB customer with them!

Give me an email if you do get problems. I have an email address of
one of their "top" people. He did at least sought out the problems
when I originally signed up a year ago and is currently attempting to
sort out the mess caused by their CS people now. I wont bore you with
the details - but needless to say they have made a very big hash up.
Hopefully this guy will sort it.

Hmmm. I spoke too soon!

At the end of my year contract, I am supposed to be due, 2 months
free. CS claim they have no records - but fortunately I have!

Last month, they charged me twice (ie 80), when it should have been
30. Ive received an email today from the guy I mentioned, who told me
I was getting my 2 months free forthwith.

Seems he hasnt told anyone.

Ive now received another bill. Not for a free month, not for 30, not
for 40 - but for ****ing 80 AGAIN.

Ive had enough.

I have emailed them - and I will also be contacting my CC company and
cancelling my card.

These people are untrustworthy lying C*nts.

Hi Guv, sorry to hear of your problems but hope I don't need to call on your
contact.
So far it's all going to plan, wireless modem arrived today, a letter from
BT also turned up confirming the move from them to Bulldog so at least on
paper something appears to be happening. I am also wary about BD's billing
cock up hence why I have opted to pay via Direct Debit, that way atleast I
get the money back from the bank and let them sort it out with BD.

Thing is do I risk it and cancel my UKOnline account now as they say it
takes 7 days and my next billing date is 22/7 or wait to make BD is up and
running before doing it.......decisions decisions!!!!!!

Bal

Old July 20th 05, 11:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Name

"Sunil Sood" wrote in message

Hi Sunil
Just wanted to let you know that I didn't sign up with Bulldog but got
Telewest broadband, in case you wondered why I (Truth Seeker) did not refer
you.