LLU in my exchange

Old July 12th 05, 01:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark

Default LLU in my exchange

Will my exchange (Selly oak) have LLU at any time

According to sam knows it serves 11,791 residential premises
483 non-residential premises

http://www.samknows.com/broadband/ex...hp?ecode=CMSEL

Thanks

Old July 12th 05, 02:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 11 Jul 2005 23:55 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

Will my exchange (Selly oak) have LLU at any time

Probably quite difficult to guess. Ours (*) has recently had Bulldog so people
can now get the 8 Mbps service, but Easynet has no nearby POP (near Liverpool
is the nearest, and their expansion plans are perhaps not as major as Bulldog)

Checking the SamKnows map I see a few of the nearby (central Birmingham) ones
have both Bulldog and Easynet, so you're certainly in with a greater chance!

(*) 20,5xx residential premises 1,1xx non-residential premises

Old July 13th 05, 10:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
sean

Mark wrote:
Will my exchange (Selly oak) have LLU at any time

According to sam knows it serves 11,791 residential premises
483 non-residential premises

http://www.samknows.com/broadband/ex...hp?ecode=CMSEL

Thanks

I have the list for those expected done by august, and your not on it i
dont think

Acocks Green CMACO
Acton LWACT
Aldershot THAD
Altrincham MRALT
Ardwick MRARD
Armley MYARM
Ashton MRASH
Aston Cross CMASTX
Attercliffe SLAC
Aylesbury SMAY
Barking LNBKG
Basford EMBASFO
Basingstoke THBZ
Battersea WRBATT
Bayswater WEWBAY
Beaconsfield SMBCD
Bedford SMBF
Bedminister SSBED
Belgravia WRBEL
Bermondsey CLBER
Birkenhead LVBIR
Birmingham Cen CMCEN
Birmingham East CMEAS
Bishopsgate CLBIS
Blackburn LCBLK
Bloomsbury WEWBLO
Bolton LCBOL
Bootle LVBOO
Bracknell THBK
Bradford MYBD
Bradwell Abbey SMBA
Brentwood EABRW
Bridgeton WSBRI
Bristol Redcliffe SSRED
Brixton WRBRIX
Broadwell CMBRO
Bromley LSBRO
Burslem WMBUR
Bury MRBUR
Camberley THC
Cambridge EACAM
Canonbury CLCAN
Carlisle LCCAR
Central Liverpool LVCEN
Chelmsford EACHE
Chelsea WRCHEL
Cheltenham SSCMN
Chertsey LSCHER
Chesterfield SLCD
Chiswick LWCHI
Clerkenwell CLCLE
Colindale LWCOL
Covent Garden CLCOV
Coventry CMCGF
Crawley SDCRWLY
Cricklewood LWCRI
Crouch End LNCED
Croydon LSCRO
Darlington NEDL
Deptford LSDEP
Derby EMDRRBB
Dimsdale WMDIM
Ealing LWEAL
Earls Court WRECT
East Kilbride WSEKI
Eastbourne SDESTBR
Eccles MRECC
Edgbaston CMEDG
Edgware LWEDG
Edinburgh Rose St ESROS
Elstree LWELS
Erdington CMERD
Euston CLEUS
Faraday CLFAR
Farnworth LCFAR
Finchley LNFIN
Fleet CLFLE
Fountainbridge ESFOU
Fulham WRFULM
Glasgow Central WSCEN
Glasgow Douglas WSDOU
Gloucester SSGLR
Golders Green LWGOL
Greenwich LSGRNW
Guildford THGI
Hackney LNHAC
Halfway WSHAL
Hammersmith LWHAM
Hampstead WEWHAM
Hare Hills MYHHL
Harlesden LWHARL
Harrow LWHARR
Hayes North LWHAY
Hemel Hempstead SMHH
Hendon LWHEN
Henley on Thames THHT
High Wycombe SMHY
Hinckley EMHINCK
Holborn CLHOL
Hounslow LWHOU
Hove SDHV
Huddersfield MYHUD
Hunslet MYHLT
Ilkeston EMILKES
Isleworth LWISL
Kemptown SDKMPTW
Kensal Green LWKGRE
Kensington Gardens WRKGDN
Kentish Town CLKEN
Kings Cross CLKXX
Kingsland Green CLKLG
Kingsmead SSKMD
Kingston LSKIN
Kingswood SSKWD
Leamington Spa CMLGS
Leatherhead LSLEA
Leeds Basinghall MYLS
Leicester Central EMCENTL
Leith ESLEI
Lewes SDLWS
Leytonstone LNLEY
Longton WMLON
Lords WEWLOR
Low Fell NELF
Lower Holloway CLLOW
Luton SMLT
Maida Vale WEWMAI
Maidenhead THM
Manchester B'frs MRBLA
Manchester Cen MRCEN
Mansfield EMMNSFI
Marylebone WEWMAR
Mayfair WEWMAY
Merton Park LSMEPK
Middlesbrough NEMI
Midlands CMMLD
Milton Keynes SMBT
Mitcham LSMIT
Montfort EMMONTF
Monument CLMON
Moorgate CLMOO
Morley MYMOR
Newbury THNU
Newcaslte (Under Lyme) WMNEW
Newcastle (Upon Tyne) NENT
Nine Elms WRNELMS
North Finchley LNNFN
North Paddington WEWNPN
Northern CMNOR
Nottingham Longbow EMLONGB
Nuneaton CMNUN
Oldham MROLD
Orpington LSORP
Paddington WEWPAD
Paisley WSPAI
Parsons Green WRPGRN
Perivale LWPER
Pimlico WRPIM
Ponders End LNPON
Poplar LNPOP
Primrose Hill WEWPRI
Pudsey MYPUD
Putney LSPUT
Reading Cen THRG
Reading South THS
Richmond LSRIC
Rochdale LCROC
Romford LNROM
Rotherham SLRH
Royal Liverpool LVROY
Rusholme MRRUS
Sale MRSAL
Sharrow SLSW
Sheffield SLSF
Shepherds Bush LWSHE
Shoreditch CLSHO
Sloane Square WRSLO
Slough Main THSL
Smethwick CMSME
Soho WEWSOH
South WSSOU
South SSSOU
South Harrow LWSHAR
South Kensington WRSKEN
South Shields NESS
Southall LWSOU
Southbank WRSTHBK
Southwark CLSOU
St Albans LNSTB
St Barnabas EMSTBBS
Stockport MRSTO
Stockton NES
Stoke-on-Trent WMSTK
Stratford LNSTF
Sunderland NESU
Sutton Cheam LSSUT
Taunton WWTAUN
Thorton Heath LSTHO
Tipton CMTIP
Tottenham LNTOT
Trafford Manchester MRTRA
Twickenham LWTWI
Uxbridge LWUXB
Vauxhall WRVAUX
Victoria CMVIC
W Kensington WRWKEN
Wadsley Bridge SLWB
Wakefield MYWAK
Wallasey LVWAL
Walsall CMWL
Walton on Thames LSWLTN
Wandsworth LSWAN
Wapping CLWAP
Warrington LVWAR
Watford LWWAT
Waverley ESWAV
Wembley LWWEM
West SSWES
West Bromwich CMWESB
Western WSWES
Westminster WRWMIN
Weybridge LSWEY
Whitehall WRWHI
Wigan LCWIG
Willesden LWWIL
Wimbledon LSWIM
Windsor THWO
Woking THWK
Wokingham THWM
Wolverhampton CMWV
Woodstreet CLWOO
Worthing Central SDWCNTR
Old July 14th 05, 04:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil

sean wrote in news:42d58067$0$12882
:

I have the list for those expected done by august, and your not on it i
dont think

Is that list for UK Online? If so, Cambridge (EACAM) was enabled in March
or April.

--
Phil
http://www.philipchung.co.uk/