Pipex Acceptable use

Old July 12th 05, 02:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
KerplunKuK

Default Pipex Acceptable use

When I went into my Pipex today I saw the note about acceptable use etc.
How do they clarify acceptable use? What is ok and what is too much?
According to their support if you use too much you will have your speed
reduced from 6pm until midnight.

--
XBL : D0C RAY

We'll be Gunning for you

Old July 12th 05, 08:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Aosmosis

"KerplunKuK" [dot]uk wrote in message
When I went into my Pipex today I saw the note about acceptable use etc.
How do they clarify acceptable use? What is ok and what is too much?
According to their support if you use too much you will have your speed
reduced from 6pm until midnight.

--
XBL : D0C RAY

We'll be Gunning for you

Where does it say anything about acceptable use. Thats one of the reasons
I'm with them.

Old July 12th 05, 09:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Carver

http://www.pipex.net/legal/changes-statement.php

--
Mark
Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply