What can I add

Old July 12th 05, 04:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
WeeWillyTonka

Default What can I add

I have a wired router/modem I wish to have wire-free connation for a
notebook what can I add with out buying new router/modem if any thing.

Thanks
WillyBob

Old July 12th 05, 05:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

If you've got a spare ethernet port on your router/modem, then you just
need a Wireless Access Point (WAP).

One I use from Netgear is very good:

http://www.netgear.com/products/details/WG602.php

Hope that helps