Tiscali Billing

Old July 13th 05, 02:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Krystian Craig

Default Tiscali Billing

Anyone on the Broadband and phone package with tiscali know if the broadband price inc VAT .
Just looked at my on line account and it looks like they have charged me vat for my broadband package.

Rgds
Krystian

Old July 13th 05, 06:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:31:28 +0100, Krystian Craig wrote:

Anyone on the Broadband and phone package with tiscali know if the broadband price inc VAT .
Just looked at my on line account and it looks like they have charged me vat for my broadband package.

HTML snipped

Please don't post in HTML

Dave