Nildram 2MB Offer

Old July 14th 05, 07:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

Default Nildram 2MB Offer

Looking at the Nidram site a few moments ago I notice that there is a "Summer
Offer" of a 2MB [50GB limit] ADSL service for £12.99. There is no mention,
that I could see, when , or if, it would rise to their normal price of £25.99

I guess the price would stick for three consecutive months but it is a bit
naughty that this is not at all clear on their web pages.

Check out: http://broadband.nildram.net/view_pr...oup=broadband2

David Bradley
Old July 14th 05, 08:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
epaton

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:47:18 +0100, David Bradley wrote:

Looking at the Nidram site a few moments ago I notice that there is a
"Summer Offer" of a 2MB [50GB limit] ADSL service for £12.99. There is no
mention, that I could see, when , or if, it would rise to their normal
price of £25.99

I guess the price would stick for three consecutive months but it is a bit
naughty that this is not at all clear on their web pages.

Check out: http://broadband.nildram.net/view_pr...oup=broadband2

David Bradley

is it just me or does it say 31st october on that page
Old July 14th 05, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chip

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:14:48 GMT,it is alleged that epaton
spake thusly in uk.telecom.broadband:

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:47:18 +0100, David Bradley wrote:

Looking at the Nidram site a few moments ago I notice that there is a
"Summer Offer" of a 2MB [50GB limit] ADSL service for 12.99. There is no
mention, that I could see, when , or if, it would rise to their normal
price of 25.99

I guess the price would stick for three consecutive months but it is a bit
naughty that this is not at all clear on their web pages.

Check out: http://broadband.nildram.net/view_pr...oup=broadband2

David Bradley

is it just me or does it say 31st october on that page

Yes it does, but I admit I had to do a 'find' for it, it's hidden in
plain sight g

--
I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency,
even if I'm in a cabinet meeting.
Old July 15th 05, 12:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
CJM

"Chip" wrote in message
n.net...

Yes it does, but I admit I had to do a 'find' for it, it's hidden in
plain sight g

I hate it when they do that - should be banned.

And there I was scouring through the small-print....