This is Disgusting! I expect a reply from ZEN !

Old July 16th 05, 10:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
FatNick

Default This is Disgusting! I expect a reply from ZEN !

Hi Guys,

Every now and again I take a look at your site
http://www.zensupport.co.uk and have a look around, I havent been
there for a few weeks so decided to take a look this morning. One of
the items on your site is this!

"Newsgroup Service Survey

Zen is currently researching attitudes and opinions to our Newsgroup
service to better understand customers' usage, the way the service
currently operates. The research will be used to help us understand
what improvements customers would like to see and help us plan the
future of this service. All completed surveys will be entered into a
free prize draw to win one of ten of our amazing and well sought-after
Zen mugs!!!. The first ten names drawn at random will win a Zen mug.
To complete the survey and be in with a chance of winning, please
visit: www.zen.co.uk/newsgroupsurvey."

BRILLIANT! the chance to win a coverted ZEN MUG!, also I am big fan of
the newgroups (Have been using them for 10 years or so) so this is the
perfect opportunity to help my favourite ISP and hopefully win a mug
in the process! So I duly complete the survey (And give a
wholehertedly honest response must I add, thought a lot about each
question before answering) and at the end it asks if I want the chance
to win a mug! DO I! OF COURSE I answer!

So I enter all my details (including address) and what does it say at
the end????

"Thank you for taking the survey. Mug winners will be notified by 30th
June 2005."

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! AN OUTRAGE I TELL YOU! There was no mention of
this closing date and now I feel completely jipped by my favourite
ISP! I think it may be time to look around for other service providers
in light of this disasterous outrage! I was feeling lucky too!

I hope that someone at ZEN has the courage to reply to this. I WANT MY
MUG!

A very disgusted and outraged customer you have here Zen! Sort it!

Craig
http://www.dvdhacks.co.uk
http://www.ufomagazine.co.uk

Old July 16th 05, 11:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Usenet

FatNick wrote:
[...]

There is a date note at the end of the item on the main website giving
July 10th 2005. Maybe the notification date is wrong?

Regards
Glenn...

Old July 16th 05, 11:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony Raven

FatNick wrote:

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! AN OUTRAGE I TELL YOU! There was no mention of
this closing date and now I feel completely jipped by my favourite
ISP! I think it may be time to look around for other service providers
in light of this disasterous outrage! I was feeling lucky too!

I hope that someone at ZEN has the courage to reply to this. I WANT MY
MUG!

An OUTRAGEOUS attempt to blag a mug without having to win the competition?

--
Tony

Anon
Old July 16th 05, 11:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 16 Jul 2005 10:14, Usenet wrote:

FatNick wrote:

... Mug winners will be notified by 30th June 2005.

There is a date note at the end of the item on the main website giving
July 10th 2005. Maybe the notification date is wrong?

If it had said 31st June (ie someone entered the wrong month) then maybe
but with a notification date of the end of the month, I suspect the 10th
to be of June, too. Shame Nick does not visit the site often enough :-)

Old July 16th 05, 11:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Craig

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:31:52 +0100, Tony Raven
wrote:

An OUTRAGEOUS attempt to blag a mug without having to win the competition?

Could be! I really want a mug (*sob*). My point does stand though

Craig
Old July 16th 05, 11:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

There is a date note at the end of the item on the main website giving
July 10th 2005. Maybe the notification date is wrong?

Either way he`s a little too late :-}

Old July 16th 05, 04:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

snipped
MUG ;-)

All those lines repeated just to say one word............

Dave

Old July 16th 05, 05:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jasmine

A very disgusted and outraged customer you have here Zen! Sort it!

Calm down, it's only a mug!