drink

Old July 16th 05, 08:38 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Quaid

Default drink

who wants a drink?

Old July 16th 05, 10:05 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Dr Teeth

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:38:33 +0100, "Quaid" wrote:

who wants a drink?

I'll have a pint of Tim Taylor's. Thanks for asking...burp

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old July 16th 05, 10:43 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Brian G

Quaid wrote:
who wants a drink?

Got one thanks - a rather nice Jack Daniel's with ice!

Brian G

Old July 16th 05, 10:46 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Ali Hopkins

"Brian G" wrote in message
Quaid wrote:
who wants a drink?

Got one thanks - a rather nice Jack Daniel's with ice!

SNAP!

Ali

Old July 16th 05, 11:07 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Ian F.

"Quaid" wrote in message

who wants a drink?

Father Jack?

Ian

Old July 16th 05, 11:35 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Ivor Jones

wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:43:14 +0100, "Brian G"
wrote:

Quaid wrote:
who wants a drink?

Got one thanks - a rather nice Jack Daniel's with ice!

Brian G

Cup of tea with milk is far better for your health

But it doesn't taste as nice..! Although lose the ice please, we're not
Americans..!

Prefer Wadworth's 6X myself though I must admit.

Ivor

Old July 17th 05, 01:26 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
The Irish Rover

Ian F. wrote:
"Quaid" wrote in message

who wants a drink?

Father Jack?

DRINK!
Old July 17th 05, 01:33 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Synapse Syndrome

"Quaid" wrote in message
who wants a drink?

I' ev hafd enufff.

ss.

Old July 17th 05, 01:52 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
The Irish Rover

Quaid wrote:
who wants a drink?

I'll have a Guinness. Cheers
Old July 17th 05, 02:27 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Michael Swift

In article , Synapse
Syndrome writes
who wants a drink?