Easyspace control panel down

Old July 20th 05, 02:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jonndee

Default Easyspace control panel down

Can't login to the Control Panel.... so you can't find out the Support
Telephone Numbers...

Great.

My other ISP is Plus.net, and their Support is great - wish my domain was
with them... :O(

Old July 20th 05, 04:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 20 Jul 2005 13:34, "jonndee" wrote:

Can't login to the Control Panel.... so you can't find out the Support
Telephone Numbers...

You might in future have more joy in uk.net.providers (and an older group,
which one day might be less used) alt.internet.providers.uk

Other things to try - directory enquiries lookup at www.bt.com or other
services... www.infobel.com/uk www.192.com

In the meantime, the following might assist:

easyspace.co.uk

Registrant: EasySpace Limited
2 Park Court, Pyrford Rd, West Byfleet, KT14 6SD

easyspace.com

Registrant: Easyspace Ltd
2 Park Court Pyrford Rd West Byfleet TEST KT14 6SD UK

Administrative Contact, Billing Contact, Technical Contact, Agent:
"Mr Easyspace Domain Master"
Phone: 01932350097 Fax: 01932350222

Old July 21st 05, 09:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Quinton

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:30:16 +0100, poster
wrote:

In the meantime, the following might assist:

easyspace.co.uk

Registrant: EasySpace Limited
2 Park Court, Pyrford Rd, West Byfleet, KT14 6SD

No use since they were taken over by Iomart (Glasgow).
My notes show: 0870 755 5066 for the last time I needed to call them.

HTH
--
Locate your Mobile phone: http://www.bizorg.co.uk/news.html
Great gifts: http://www.ThisBritain.com/ASOS_popup.html