Bulldog - Executive Office Contact Details?

Old July 20th 05, 11:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Fred Finisterre

Default Bulldog - Executive Office Contact Details?

Hi,

I'm am getting a laughably bad response from Bulldog on a fault I have
reported to them via email (I'm not mad enough to try calling them, so have
been doing it via email).

if they had bothered to read my email properly, they would have found was
included in my email.

When I replied pointing this out to them, they told me it was imperative I
spoke to one of their first line support team.

My problem is simply that I cannot call a certain 0845 number from by
Bulldog line (a number which used to work fine on my BT line, and works fine
from my mobile).

I fail to see why they need me to talk to them, on the phone, when I have
already given them all the information they require to diagnose/resolve the
fault.

As such, I would like to write to their head honcho - does anybody know who
that may be, and their contact details?

Thanks,

Fred.

Old July 21st 05, 12:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stefan Kaniuk

NEVER MIND THE EXECUTIVE OFFICE ROUTE HO ABOUT CONTACTING TEH DIRECTORS
PERSONALLY AT THEIR HOME ADDRESSES. I HAVE THE FULL LIST AND ALL HOME PHONE
NUMBERS, WATCH THEM SPLUTTER OVER THEIR CORNFLAKES AS THEY OPEN YOUR
COMPLAINT SENT BY REGISTERED POST IN THE MORNING
"Fred Finisterre" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm am getting a laughably bad response from Bulldog on a fault I have
reported to them via email (I'm not mad enough to try calling them, so
have
been doing it via email).

which

Old July 21st 05, 01:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
AM21

I like that one Stefan!!! lol lol lol :-D

Old July 21st 05, 06:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Wireless Reader

AM21 wrote:
I like that one Stefan!!! lol lol lol :-D

Except that Stefan doesn't have their private details.
Old July 21st 05, 06:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tom

Let's see.

If I go to the bottom of
http://www.bulldogbroadband.com/gene...f_practice.asp, I can see an
email address for one of their employees, so it could be just a matter of
using the same format and adding @bullogdsl.com...

;-)

Tom

Old July 21st 05, 08:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Shiela S

[...]

Chief executive is Emanuele Angelidis I think
http://www.bulldogbroadband.com/abou...s/20052706.asp

Old July 21st 05, 11:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

I obtained the following information from www.companieshouse.gov.uk -
such information is publicly available, so I've decided to post all the
information here, to do with as you please. Do be careful about who you
contact and how though - as I think matters are complicated by the fact
the Bulldog was bought by Cable & Wireless, which is perhaps why
Emanuel is not on this list.

*********** Start of 'Current Appointments' report from companies house
************

Current Appointments Report for:
BULLDOG COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
04005262

Created: 21/07/2005

Company Register Information
Company Number: 04005262
Date of Incorporation:25/05/2000
Company Name: BULLDOG COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Registered Office: 26 RED LION SQUARE, LONDON. WC1R 4HQ
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Nature Of Business (SIC(92)): 6420 - Telecommunications
Mortgage: Number of Charges: 2 ( 1 outstanding / 0 part satisfied / 1
satisfied )

Previous Names
Date of Change Previous Name

18/07/2000 BULLDOG NETWORKS LIMITED

Key Filing Dates

Accounting Reference Date: 31/03
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2003 (FULL)
Next Accounts Due: 31/01/2006
Last Return Made Up To: 31/12/2004
Next Return Due: 28/01/2006
Last members list: 31/12/2003
Last Bulk Shareholders List: Not available
Current Appointments
Number of current appointments: 4

SECRETARY: DAVIDSON, LORRAINE
Appointed: 29/03/2005 Date of Birth: 08/07/1966
Nationality: BRITISH
No. of Company appointments: 65
Address: 18B DENVER ROAD, LONDON. N16 5JH

SECRETARY: HANSCOMB, HELEDD MAIR ACIS
Appointed: 29/03/2005 Date of Birth: 19/08/1965
Nationality: BRITISH
No. of Company appointments: 189
Address: 63 CASEWICK ROAD, LONDON. SE27 0TB

DIRECTOR: GARARD, ANDREW SHELDON
Appointed: 27/05/2004 Date of Birth: 28/10/1966
Nationality: BRITISH
No. of Company appointments: 29
Address: WALDEGRAVE HOUSE, 293 WALDEGRAVE ROAD, TWICKENHAM, MIDDLESEX.
TW1 4SU

DIRECTOR: WILSON, JULIA SUSAN
Appointed: 27/05/2004 Date of Birth: 01/09/1967
Nationality: BRITISH
No. of Company appointments: 26
Address: 73 BALFOUR ROAD, LONDON. N5 2HD

This Report excludes resignations

Recent Filing History
Documents filed since 31/12/2003

FILING DATE FORM DESCRIPTION
21/06/2005 288c DIRECTOR'S PARTICULARS CHANGED
26/04/2005 288a SECRETARY APPOINTED
26/04/2005 288a SECRETARY APPOINTED
26/04/2005 288b SECRETARY RESIGNED
01/03/2005 353a LOCATION OF REGISTER OF MEMBERS (NON-LEGIBLE)
01/03/2005 287 REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED ON 01/03/05 FROM:124
THEOBALDS ROADLONDONWC1X 8RX
16/02/2005 363s RETURN MADE UP TO 31/12/04; CHANGE OF MEMBERS
24/12/2004 288a DIRECTOR APPOINTED
24/06/2004 225 ACC. REF. DATE EXTENDED FROM 31/12/04 TO 31/03/05
18/06/2004 AA FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/12/03
11/06/2004 288a DIRECTOR APPOINTED
11/06/2004 287 REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED ON 11/06/04 FROM:C/O HOGAN &
HARTSON LLP1 ANGEL COURTLONDONEC2R 7HJ
11/06/2004 288b DIRECTOR RESIGNED
11/06/2004 288b DIRECTOR RESIGNED
11/06/2004 288b DIRECTOR RESIGNED
11/06/2004 288b DIRECTOR RESIGNED
11/06/2004 288b DIRECTOR RESIGNED
21/05/2004 MEM/ARTS MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATIONARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
21/05/2004 RES01 ALTER ARTICLES 12/05/04
19/05/2004 288c DIRECTOR'S PARTICULARS CHANGED
19/05/2004 288c SECRETARY'S PARTICULARS CHANGED
30/03/2004 363s RETURN MADE UP TO 31/12/03; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS
16/01/2004 122 CONSO S-DIV17/12/03
16/01/2004 169 IC 3491308/167033817/12/03 SR
[email protected]=1820962 SR [email protected]=8
31/12/2003 RES01 CONSOLIDATED 17/12/03;VARY SHARE RIGHTS/NAME 17/12/03
;AUTH ALLOT OF SECURITY 17/12/03 ;ADOPT MEM AND ARTS 17/12/03

This Report excludes 88(2) Share Allotment documents

*********** End of 'Current Appointments' report from companies house
************

Old July 21st 05, 11:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

The following, available from
http://www.bulldogbroadband.com/abou...s/20050406.asp
, may also be helpful. Perhaps calling the 'media' contacts would put
pressue on Bulldog to get things right?

Media :
Lesley Smith
Group Director Corporate Affairs
Tel: +44 (0)1344 726945
Steve Double
Group Head of Media Communications
Tel: +44 (0)1344 726946
Mob: +44 (0)7917 067580
Cable & Wireless press office
Tel: 01344 818888

Investor Relations :
Louise Breen
Director, Investor Relations
Tel: +44 20 7315 4460

Craig Thornton,
Manager, Investor Relations
Tel: +44 20 7315 6225

Virginia Porter
VP, Investor Relations and Assoc. General Counsel
Tel: +1 212 239 3581

Old July 21st 05, 12:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stefan Kaniuk

DO I NOT HMMMMMMMMM FUMMY HOW I HAVE ACCESS TO ANY COMPANIES DETAILS IN THE
UK INCLUDING ALL DIRECTORS HME DETAILS AMD ALSO IVE HAD 10 PEOPLE EMAIL SO
FAR TO REQUEST THEM WHICH I HAVE GLADLY SUPPLIED.

Old July 21st 05, 12:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stefan Kaniuk

NOOOOOOO THOSE ARE AVAILABLE TO ANYONE THE DETAILS I HAVE ARE A LITTLE BIT
MORE PERSONAL AND DIRECT THAN THAT :-)
oups.com...