DG834 firewall

Old July 24th 05, 11:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rupert

Default DG834 firewall

DG834 v2 (firmware V2.10.22)

How can I completely disable the firewall on one of these units - or at
least allow all incoming connections, no matter where they're going to?

I'm using the DG834 with a range of external IPs and NAT is turned off. The
connection is firewalled elsewhere, and I really don't want to have to open
each port for everything I need

TIA

Rupert

Old July 24th 05, 12:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
It's Me

DMZ

Change the curent state.

Old July 24th 05, 01:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

It's Me wrote:
DMZ

Change the curent state.

AIR the DMZ facility on the DG834 only allows for one IP, not a range,
unfortunately...

Old July 24th 05, 02:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 24 Jul 2005 13:09, "Anthony R. Gold" wrote:

I did it for 32 addresses was to create just one address filter, ...

Thanks for the explanation, Tony. I've done similar (a script to use in
telnet to zap 44,000 unwanted mail messages one morning... sluggish at
first, but without having anything else to hand to simply zap all mail
items, it was one 'simple' solution, getting rid of 500 at a time :-)
Old July 24th 05, 08:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Don

"poster" wrote in message
news
On 24 Jul 2005 13:09, "Anthony R. Gold" wrote:

I did it for 32 addresses was to create just one address filter, ...

Thanks for the explanation, Tony. I've done similar (a script to use in
telnet to zap 44,000 unwanted mail messages one morning... sluggish at
first, but without having anything else to hand to simply zap all mail
items, it was one 'simple' solution, getting rid of 500 at a time :-)

In what way was that similar?

Don