My exchange is getting enabled on wednesday!

Old July 24th 05, 08:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Krystian Craig

Default My exchange is getting enabled on wednesday!

Des

It took my service provider 10 days to get the exchange enabled for me

but
they did say 10 -15 days to start of with and of course depending on which
service provider you go with. Each may have different time scales to work
to.
Krystian

"Des" wrote in message

BT have been laying lots of new copper over the last week or so in the
Village
My question is, after the exchange is enabled how long does it take to

get
my (or any) ISP to set up the broadband service,
I am at present with NTL for telephone services as well and wonder if

its
worth staying or looking around. The advantage of staying is all email
addresses stay the same! I still have accounts I cant access after my

last
change of email address!!!

I quite like the complete package for phone and internet access, though

still have BT for the link to the exchange.

Also what PAYG dial up service can people advise for those times when
broadband goes tits up....

Des