where do freedom to surf customers hang out?

Old July 25th 05, 01:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Deano

Default where do freedom to surf customers hang out?

I have just confirmed with f2s sales that they don't carry customer
newsgroups or run a web forum. So where do customers congregate to discuss
service issues etc?

I have this with plusnet but am thinking of moving to f2s (though they are
just one option for me right now).

Thanks

Old July 25th 05, 02:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cuzman

http://www.freedom2support.net/
Old July 25th 05, 02:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cuzman

Cuzman wrote:

" http://www.freedom2support.net/ "

Oh, and they do carry newsgroups. There are no binary groups, but they
carry all text groups from a number of heirarchies. It's just that you
have to request groups on the *alt.* heirarchy to be added manually to
their server. You just mail and they will add
the groups you ask for.

Old July 25th 05, 03:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Deano

Cuzman wrote:
Cuzman wrote:

" http://www.freedom2support.net/ "

Oh, and they do carry newsgroups. There are no binary groups, but
they carry all text groups from a number of heirarchies. It's just
that you have to request groups on the *alt.* heirarchy to be added
manually to their server. You just mail and
they will add the groups you ask for.

Thanks. The e-mail from sales said this about usenet;

"With reference to your enquiry, we carry the basic text only
newsgroups, eg: comp.* uk.* microsoft.*, soc.*, with a history of at
least two weeks. We do not carry binaries and almost none of the alt.*
groups."

It would be nice if alt groups could be added, although I don't read many at
the moment.