BT Yahoo and wireless routers

Old July 25th 05, 06:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
stainless

Default BT Yahoo and wireless routers

I am just configuring a Buffalo Airstation G54 wireless router on my pc
and have a question regarding web access via BT Yahoo.

I have been asked in the configuration to supply the VPI, VCI and
service category. BT Yahoo have supplied the first 2 (0 and 38) but the
Service Category eludes me.

I have been given the following options:

UBR Without PCR
UBR With PCR
CBR
Non Realtime VBR
Realtime VBR

Anybody know which one it should be?

Cheers

Mark

Old July 26th 05, 07:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spin Dryer

On 25 Jul 2005 10:52:27 -0700, [stainless] said :-

I am just configuring a Buffalo Airstation G54 wireless router on my pc
and have a question regarding web access via BT Yahoo.

I have been asked in the configuration to supply the VPI, VCI and
service category. BT Yahoo have supplied the first 2 (0 and 38) but the
Service Category eludes me.

I have been given the following options:

UBR Without PCR
UBR With PCR
CBR
Non Realtime VBR
Realtime VBR

Anybody know which one it should be?

It'll be one of the UBR ones.
Old July 28th 05, 12:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mark eldon

http://www.buffalotech.com/wireless/...hp?type=guides

"stainless" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am just configuring a Buffalo Airstation G54 wireless router on my pc
and have a question regarding web access via BT Yahoo.

I have been asked in the configuration to supply the VPI, VCI and
service category. BT Yahoo have supplied the first 2 (0 and 38) but the
Service Category eludes me.

I have been given the following options:

UBR Without PCR
UBR With PCR
CBR
Non Realtime VBR