Whoops

Old July 25th 05, 08:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joker7

Default Whoops

bang goes my wifi, the access point has gone down,time to take a look at
ebay.Unless anyone has something alone the lines of a netgear me102 going
cheap in cost not sound

Chris

Old July 29th 05, 01:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
T i m

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:21:39 +0100, "Joker7"
wrote:

bang goes my wifi, the access point has gone down,time to take a look at
ebay.Unless anyone has something alone the lines of a netgear me102 going
cheap in cost not sound

Chris

Mine died after a couple of years but *luckily* a mate had a spare one
and swapped it for my 'spare' printer ;-)

It may only be 11b but everything connects to it and network shares
all show up etc .

Good luck in your quest ..

T i m