Tiscali - On 'Working Lunch' BBC2?

Old July 25th 05, 09:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tom

Default Tiscali - On 'Working Lunch' BBC2?

I was told today that Tiscali was featured on the BBC's 'Working Lunch'.
Did anyone see the programme and if so, can someone give me a better
description of what was said?. I understand from the conversation I had that
it was regarding their inability to provide MAC codes to people who wanted
to move off their service?