Keeping BT e-mail addresses after moving ADSL provider - update

Old July 27th 05, 12:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
AJH

Default Keeping BT e-mail addresses after moving ADSL provider - update

Further to my earlier thread,
ups.com
which Google will not let me append to bcoz it's over a month old
(Grrrr..) I have moved to PlusNet and am happy with it, and so far at
least, my BT e-mail addresses and BT PAYG dialup are still working.
Thanks to all who helped with this one.
Alan