BT broadband and openzeon

Old July 28th 05, 01:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco

Default BT broadband and openzeon

Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but BT are offering
various openzone plans to customers who have BT broadband at home. Some
of the rates are quite reasonable- I've signed up for the 5 (ex vat)
month option. Check out-

for more information.

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net
Old July 28th 05, 04:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gel

Ive signed up on pay by minute basis but not used yet; may come in
handy when on hol in Ireland.
M4 Services Newbury surprisingly isn't covered;
useful list here;
http://www.hotspot-directory.com/sit...rch_frames.php

What concerned me at the 6 an hour deal must be used within 24 hrs;
so if you were only on for 5 minutes in day 1, and didnt get to
computer in day 2, that would be expensive.

Old July 30th 05, 01:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Gel wrote:

Ive signed up on pay by minute basis but not used yet; may come in
handy when on hol in Ireland.
M4 Services Newbury surprisingly isn't covered;
useful list here;
http://www.hotspot-directory.com/sit...rch_frames.php

What concerned me at the 6 an hour deal must be used within 24 hrs;
so if you were only on for 5 minutes in day 1, and didnt get to
computer in day 2, that would be expensive.

I've never found those very good deals. The 5 deal seems excellent
value, and will work abroad as well, though admittedly not with as wide
a number of locations in some countries.

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net