Tiscali, why dont they do a good 1MB/2MB package?

Old July 28th 05, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James

Default Tiscali, why dont they do a good 1MB/2MB package?

I'm with Tiscali at the moment, but it seems they don't do a decent
unlimited package with the kind of speed I'm now looking for. I need a
minimum of 1MB, or ideally 2MB, (1MB without caps, would be sufficient), but
Tiscali don't seem to be offering any decent packages anymore, so who's the
best ISP today? Is PlusNet still the way to go?

Old July 28th 05, 03:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike K

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:33:52 +0100, "James"
wrote:

I'm with Tiscali at the moment, but it seems they don't do a decent
unlimited package with the kind of speed I'm now looking for. I need a
minimum of 1MB, or ideally 2MB, (1MB without caps, would be sufficient), but
Tiscali don't seem to be offering any decent packages anymore, so who's the
best ISP today? Is PlusNet still the way to go?

Why not do your own research? Check out the reviews and forums/message
boards at:

http://www.ispreview.co.uk/

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/

Good reasons not to be with Tiscali:

http://www.blagger.com/db4/company_i...e/Tiscali.html

Regards

MikeK
Old July 30th 05, 09:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
EddyStone

Was with Tiscali ...... what a joke!
Go with Pipex and relax! It's like chalk and cheese.
Ed