Pipex - Any Good? Feedback reg

Old July 28th 05, 08:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
War Lord

Default Pipex - Any Good? Feedback reg

Im thinking about making the switch from NDO to Pipex, my NDO service is due
in a cpl of weeks time.

1) Are Pipex any good?
2) Do they cap? - Hope not as I download quite a lot
3) Do they accept Visa Electron or Direct Debit for payment?
4) Dow long to swtich?

Many thanks.

Old July 28th 05, 08:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob

"War Lord" wrote in
:

1) Are Pipex any good?

Better than UKOnline

2) Do they cap? - Hope not as I download quite a lot

Yes - peak periods only

3) Do they accept Visa Electron or Direct Debit for payment?

Not sure

4) Dow long to swtich?

10 days for me.
Old July 28th 05, 09:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew

"War Lord" wrote in message
Im thinking about making the switch from NDO to Pipex, my NDO service is
due in a cpl of weeks time.

1) Are Pipex any good?
2) Do they cap? - Hope not as I download quite a lot
3) Do they accept Visa Electron or Direct Debit for payment?
4) Dow long to swtich?

Many thanks.

pipex are good but expensive imo

Old July 29th 05, 05:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh War Lord:
Im thinking about making the switch from NDO to Pipex, my NDO service
is due in a cpl of weeks time.

1) Are Pipex any good?
2) Do they cap? - Hope not as I download quite a lot
3) Do they accept Visa Electron or Direct Debit for payment?
4) Dow long to swtich?

Many thanks.

1) I'm very happy with them, I left but soon returned.

2) They may manage traffic during peak periods if you are a very very heavy
user during peak periods, they give you a warning and you have two weeks to
reduce use during peak periods.

3) I pay by direct debit, don't know about Visa Electron.

4) Just a few days for me.

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or 5 when referred to
easyMobile contact me via above site.

Old July 29th 05, 03:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
AJ

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh War Lord:

Im thinking about making the switch from NDO to Pipex, my NDO service
is due in a cpl of weeks time.

1) Are Pipex any good?
2) Do they cap? - Hope not as I download quite a lot
3) Do they accept Visa Electron or Direct Debit for payment?
4) Dow long to swtich?

Many thanks.

Used them for four years @ two addresses, always been reliable and quick
in my experience.

Telephone helpline is a bit of a pain from what I hear, never used it
myself.

They do do DD as far as I know.

Took me 7 days to get signed up on an newly enabled exchange, never
switched on ADSL.
The hardware was delived in a couple of days.

AJ
Old July 30th 05, 09:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Russell

3) Do they accept Visa Electron or Direct Debit for payment?

Yes for both.

Russell