Plusnet refer a friend - Anyone want me to refer them?

Old July 28th 05, 10:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan

Default Plusnet refer a friend - Anyone want me to refer them?

Anyone want me to refer them?

You have 5 minutes lol.

Dan

Old July 28th 05, 10:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SparkysDream

"Dan" d.d.com wrote.....

Anyone want me to refer them?
You have 5 minutes lol.

me

sparkysdream
went plusnet tonight. so far so good.

Old July 29th 05, 12:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pete M Williams

"Dan" d.d.com wrote in message
Anyone want me to refer them?

You have 5 minutes lol.

Dan

I am a bit late but I have been out all night looking for some lost sports
equipment.

When you sign up just use wherehavethegoalpostsgone

Old July 29th 05, 12:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan

Sorry guys my news server was too slowto update. Damn Pipex. I referred a
friend from MSN.

Dan