Port forwarding on Mentor Broadband router. Please help!

Old July 28th 05, 10:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Farril

Default Port forwarding on Mentor Broadband router. Please help!

thanks that all working now.

now another problem. im hosting a online game, everyone else can ge
on, appart from me. apparently its something to do with a loopback
does anyone know how to create one of these

--
Farril
Old July 29th 05, 12:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joker7

Farril Wrote:
thanks that all working now.

now another problem. im hosting a online game, everyone else can ge
on, appart from me. apparently its something to do with a loopback
does anyone know how to create one of these?

hosts file.

in windows it looks abit like this

127.0.0.1 localhost

You want to add the line