cheapest broadband provider?

Old July 29th 05, 10:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew

Default cheapest broadband provider?

using it as a demo server so only need 512k download but need unlimited
upload?

up to a max of £15 per month?

any ideas?. Tried ukonline at £9.95 a month but i cant have that
package in my area it seems.

Old July 29th 05, 03:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 29 Jul 2005 10:58, "Andrew" wrote:

need unlimited upload? up to a max of £15 per month?

I don't know what the max traffic a month would be, but if it is mainly one
way, someone will suggest Plus.Net. However, it sounds like this is for a
business use, and as such, they would probably reject via your postcode.

Is 15 quid the absolute max you feel this is worth ? I can think of none
(with a fixed IP [my assumption it would be needed!], and no limits) for
a business account, and even PN would probably do something to throttle
your traffic upload once they saw it was mostly outbound... Good luck!

Old August 11th 05, 03:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
¬Stephen Hammond

need unlimited upload? up to a max of £15 per month?

I don't know what the max traffic a month would be, but if it is mainly
one
way, someone will suggest Plus.Net. However, it sounds like this is for a
business use, and as such, they would probably reject via your postcode.

Is 15 quid the absolute max you feel this is worth ? I can think of none
(with a fixed IP [my assumption it would be needed!], and no limits) for
a business account, and even PN would probably do something to throttle
your traffic upload once they saw it was mostly outbound... Good luck!

My friend is selling a years ADSL4less access on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOADBAND-CONNE...QQcmdZViewItem

Old August 11th 05, 10:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Lyons

My friend is selling a years ADSL4less access on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOADBAND-CONNE...QQcmdZViewItem

Unless I'm going ga ga, it's going to cost money to move the connection to
another phone line, and thats going to be something like £50 on top of
whatever they pay you!

John

Old August 11th 05, 10:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
CCTV

"John Lyons" wrote in message

is that person serious

Old August 12th 05, 08:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
¬Stephen Hammond

is that person serious

which he is selling it

Old August 12th 05, 05:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:55:42 +0100, "¬Stephen Hammond"
wrote:

My friend is selling a years ADSL4less access on ebay

looks like a scam.

The highest bidder has 50% positive feedback and the last six positive
ones are from the person "selling" this ADSL account.

The account is probably non-transferable and would at least require a
fee paying to move to another line.

Phil