VoipCheap free or not?

Old July 29th 05, 05:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Derrick Fawsitt

Default VoipCheap free or not?

VoIPCheap says the following regarding its offer of "free" calls to
selected countries land lines, I quote :-

"You can now make FREE calls to several countries. These calls are
limited to 1 minute per call.
If you want UNLIMITED free calls, all you have to do is go to our
website and buy 1 pound credit."

End of quote.

Do they mean a once off payment of one pound sterling and then UNLIMITED
calls to these selected countries are free and if so, are they
reputable, after all, they will then have the details of a customers
credit card.

I would be most grateful for advice, so far I have registered and have
tried a free call only to be cut off after two minutes.

--
Derrick Fawsitt
Old July 29th 05, 05:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 29 Jul 2005 17:17, Derrick Fawsitt wrote:

SNIP

uk.telecom.voip might well have a lot more users of this and other VoIP
services... I believe NIN had that newsgroup added quickly after it was
set up and there are perhaps 2000+ posts (I don't check it often). Peter.

Old July 30th 05, 01:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Yes, once you pay your 1 Euro (not £) you can make unlimited free calls.
I use VoiPbuster (same company, not sure if they take any more
registrations), which has lot more free destination, it isn't very reliable
but eventually I manage to get my free calls.
Regards,
Martin

Old July 30th 05, 07:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Derrick Fawsitt

In message ,
Martin² writes
Yes, once you pay your 1 Euro (not £) you can make unlimited free calls.
I use VoiPbuster (same company, not sure if they take any more
registrations), which has lot more free destination, it isn't very reliable
but eventually I manage to get my free calls.
Regards,
Martin

Thanks Martin, bye the way, it did say One Pound in my confirmation
email, never mind.
--
Derrick Fawsitt