Wanadoo 2MB upgrade

Old July 29th 05, 10:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

Default Wanadoo 2MB upgrade

Gzl in uk.telecom.broadband on 29 Jul 2005

"You can upgrade right now and start exploring the wonders of
faster 2 Meg Broadband today. Double your speed for a one off
admin charge of only 20."

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask. Is this 20 to pay for the rebranding
to Orange?

I'll wait until it's offered for free thanks very much but by then I
won't still be with Freeserve or Wanadoo or Orange or whatever else
they will be called in 6 months time.
Old July 30th 05, 06:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 29 Jul 2005 21:41 GMT, Steve wrote:

Is this 20 to pay for the rebranding to Orange?

It's a bit higher than Plus.Net charge (at 14.99) but I guess if you are happy
to wait the next 6 months at lower speed..... seeing how people are still not
on higher speeds when work was expected to be done in April and now we're just
about starting August, then even 6 months might be optimistic :-) Peter M.