Pipex loyalty points

Old July 31st 05, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
KerplunKuK

Default Pipex loyalty points

I have 180 loyalty points with Pipex, what is their use? Can I get anything
with them?
I searched the site, but could find no explanation.

Thanks

--
XBL : D0C RAY

We'll be Gunning for you

Old August 1st 05, 10:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Clark

KerplunKuK wrote:
I have 180 loyalty points with Pipex, what is their use? Can I get anything
with them?
I searched the site, but could find no explanation.

Thanks

Try he-
https://www.xtras.mypipex.net/reward...ies.php?type=c

Does not work with Firefox :-(