DrayTek VoIP router

Old August 3rd 05, 07:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default DrayTek VoIP router

i'm looking for a new router recently.And i saw an AD of DrayTek VoIP
router in the PC magzine.but actually i really konow nothing about
routers.has anyone heard about or has used this router before?could
anybody please give me some advice??and if anybody's used this router
before,please share ur information with me THX so much!!

Old August 3rd 05, 08:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
keymaster

wrote in message
oups.com...
i'm looking for a new router recently.And i saw an AD of DrayTek VoIP
router in the PC magzine.but actually i really konow nothing about
routers.has anyone heard about or has used this router before?could
anybody please give me some advice??and if anybody's used this router
before,please share ur information with me THX so much!!

Draytek routers are great - tho expensive

Old August 3rd 05, 04:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike H

"keymaster"

Draytek routers are great - tho expensive

Not compared to Cisco, and they offer many of the same facilities (VPN
concentrator etc.).

I don't recommend Sweex, but you might like to take a risk????

- Mike