Help please

Old August 3rd 05, 03:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alan

Default Help please

In order to ugrade to 2mb I'm ben asked for my Attenuation figures/SNR margin from my router.
Being a non techie could somebody point me in the right direction to look for these.
I have a "U.S Robotics Sure Connect Wireless 54mbps Gateway" I'm unable to
find any stats what mention these figures.
..
Thanks
Alan

Old August 3rd 05, 05:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Pearce

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:52:57 +0100, "Alan"
wrote:

In order to ugrade to 2mb I'm ben asked for my Attenuation figures/SNR margin from my router.
Being a non techie could somebody point me in the right direction to look for these.
I have a "U.S Robotics Sure Connect Wireless 54mbps Gateway" I'm unable to
find any stats what mention these figures.

Is it a 9106? Should be on the Statistics page.
Old August 3rd 05, 07:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alan

"Steve Pearce" * wrote in message
news | On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:52:57 +0100, "Alan"
| wrote:
|
| In order to ugrade to 2mb I'm ben asked for my Attenuation figures/SNR margin from my router.
| Being a non techie could somebody point me in the right direction to look for these.
| I have a "U.S Robotics Sure Connect Wireless 54mbps Gateway" I'm unable to
| find any stats what mention these figures.
|
| Is it a 9106? Should be on the Statistics page.
..
Thanks Steve.. It is a 9106... I didnt realise all that data existed. Something else I've learned.
..
Regards
Alan