Enough is Enough BULLDOG!!

Old August 4th 05, 12:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
no.canned.pork

Default Enough is Enough BULLDOG!!

guv wrote:

Without boring everyone with the full details (the problems are well
documented by many other disgruntled Bulldog users!), Id like to get some
advice on action I can take.

Basically, they think it OK to plunder my Credit Card and take money as
they feel like. In June they took 80, same again in July and now I see
they think they are going to take 110 in August. I am on just a 2MB
alltime (no phone) and it should be 30 per month.

On top of this, I should now be on 2 free months as per my contract
details - but they claim they have no knowledge. I have been promised a
120 refund (prior to the latest 110) but as expected - zilch.

I had been attempting to upgrade to their 8MB package (since March) - but
they can forget that now.

So, how do you deal with a company that ignores emails, dont answer the
phone - or when they do " cant help" or promise to call back - but never
do?

I am now equally as anxious to get a MAC code to migrate away from these
w*nkers - but how the hell can I achieve that? Companies that cover their
ears and eyes dont give those details!

I appreciate that I can speak to my CC about this - but I would also like
to make a registered complaint to anyone and everyone that has a vested
interest in the goings on at BULLDOG.

How can I force a MAC code? How can I force THEM to refund what they owe?
How can I get away as quick as possible - I just cant take these lying
c*nts anymore.

Write to Bulldog and terminate the cc debit authority.
Carbon copy the letter to your credit card company.

You will have to initiate a formal complaint.
Bulldog's complaints procedure is at
http://www.bulldogbroadband.com/gene...f_practice.asp

Good luck

--
T Ritchie (Sr)
Millions of words to this place fly, Never to be seen by human eye.