Enough is Enough BULLDOG!!

Old August 4th 05, 03:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JC

Default Enough is Enough BULLDOG!!

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 23:03:19 +0100, guv wrote:

How can I force a MAC code?

If you're on their 2 Mbps service provided by BT Wholesale then they
should be able to issue a MAC as it's just a couple of clicks in Eco.
Good luck as they don't have to. If you're on one of their main LLU
products I can't see that the MAC system would apply as you'd have to
migrate the line back to BT so there'd be no BT ADSL service to have a
MAC code issued to.

How can I force THEM to refund what they owe?

www.consumerdirect.gov.uk is a good starting point. Make a note of all
your expenses and time calling, writing to and chasing them. Take out
a CCJ against them if they don't refund in full after writing to them
to let them know you'll do this if they don't sort it out. After all
I'm sure they'd do it to you in an instant if you hadn't paid. Don't
forget to add on all your legitimate costs etc.

How can I get away as quick as possible - I just cant take these lying
c*nts anymore.

Get professional advice (from the CAB or a solicitor etc if need be).
Don't trust trading standards or consumer direct as a source of legal
advice but they can be useful guides. Don't expect them to take any
meaningful legal action, you'll need to do that.

Write to Bulldog giving them notice to refund your money and fix your
problems within 14 (?) days or you consider them in breach of contract
and you'll take action to recover your money owed and legitimate
expenses in restoring service from another provider. If it happened to
me and they refused to do this I'd then be tempted to just get a new
line installed by BT and try and claim all costs back from Bulldog via
the county court, but consult a professional as it depends on many
variables.

Rgds
Jonathan