Enough is Enough BULLDOG!!

Old August 4th 05, 08:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark≤≥

Default Enough is Enough BULLDOG!!

guv wrote:
Without boring everyone with the full details (the problems are well
documented by many other disgruntled Bulldog users!), Id like to get
some advice on action I can take.

Basically, they think it OK to plunder my Credit Card and take money
as they feel like. In June they took £80, same again in July and now I
see they think they are going to take £110 in August. I am on just a
2MB alltime (no phone) and it should be £30 per month.

snip

Maybe you're paying my bill, I've been with them for 4 months now (8mb
which is fab!). They charged me the £1 connection fee originally, and
that's it. They send bills but never collect any payments - go figure.

--

Mark≤≥
Old August 5th 05, 09:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Deano

guv wrote:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 08:49:23 +0100, Mark≤≥
wrote:

guv wrote:
Without boring everyone with the full details (the problems are well
documented by many other disgruntled Bulldog users!), Id like to get
some advice on action I can take.

Basically, they think it OK to plunder my Credit Card and take money
as they feel like. In June they took £80, same again in July and
now I see they think they are going to take £110 in August. I am on
just a 2MB alltime (no phone) and it should be £30 per month.

snip

Maybe you're paying my bill, I've been with them for 4 months now
(8mb which is fab!). They charged me the £1 connection fee
originally, and that's it. They send bills but never collect any
payments - go figure.

Return my money at once! ;-)

Yes, it all goes to show what a shambles they are.

That's one potential provider ruled out - thanks