Onetel ADSL settings query

Old August 4th 05, 12:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PGray

Default Onetel ADSL settings query

YES!! Got it working.
All I did was reset the modem (Zyxel 660R) to factory settings and the
set it up again - first time it worked.
Unfortunately I have no idea why.

For future reference to help anyone Onetel ADSL settings are -
- set modem in Routing mode
- PPPoA
- VPI/VCI - 0/38
- AtmQoS - UBR