Linksys WAG54G + Plusnet

Old August 4th 05, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard

Default Linksys WAG54G + Plusnet

What are the settings for configuring this for Plusnet, or do i have to get
them from Plusnet ?

Old August 4th 05, 09:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Simpsons

"Richard" wrote in message
What are the settings for configuring this for Plusnet, or do i have to
get them from Plusnet ?

Try here....
http://portal.plus.net/support/adsl/...ome_pack.shtml

Old August 4th 05, 10:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gel

when they confirm your connection, they e mail you with all settings.

Old August 5th 05, 09:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard

I have had bb since November, i just got a WAG54G to enable second pc to
connect to net through wireless network. Other pc has WMP54G pci card.

Old August 5th 05, 06:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jasmine

"Richard" wrote in message
What are the settings for configuring this for Plusnet, or do i have to

get
them from Plusnet ?

PPOA? and with all the banter on here I was getting the impression they
were at least an PPOe brigade.

Old August 9th 05, 04:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris

In article ,
[email protected] says...
PPOA? and with all the banter on here I was getting the impression they
were at least an PPOe brigade.

Yes, PPOA.

PPPOA i thought