PLUS NET SITES DOWN THIS MORNING

Old August 5th 05, 11:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gel

Default PLUS NET SITES DOWN THIS MORNING

Anyone else having grief; other websites fine but can't access +net web
mail or normal portal, and my b/band provider is + Net

Old August 5th 05, 11:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Carver

Gel wrote:
Anyone else having grief; other websites fine but can't access +net web
mail or normal portal, and my b/band provider is + Net

Yep, same for me. Apparently PlusNet are having DNS problems

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthre...=0#Post1966303

--
Mark
Old August 5th 05, 05:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gel

OK now; but must bookmark the CMD instruction
"ipconfig /flushdns"

Old August 5th 05, 05:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ComPCs

In article .com,
says...
OK now; but must bookmark the CMD instruction
"ipconfig /flushdns"

... or the "Contact Us" URL. Don't bookmark the Service Status page, it
rarely reflects actual events.