Monitor Icon

Old August 6th 05, 01:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
etomd

Default Monitor Icon

I used to be able to click on the monitor Icon on the bottom right of my
desktop and it would tell me my BB connection speed................How did I
set it up ??????

Old August 6th 05, 03:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 13:57:18 +0100, "etomd" [email protected] wrote:

I used to be able to click on the monitor Icon on the bottom right of my
desktop and it would tell me my BB connection speed................How did I
set it up ??????

no idea. What do you use to connect to what service ?

Phil

Old August 6th 05, 04:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DubDriver

"etomd" [email protected] wrote in message
I used to be able to click on the monitor Icon on the bottom right of my
desktop and it would tell me my BB connection speed................How did
set it up ??????

Presuming your monitor icon is gone? Possibly ... START BUTTON CONNECT TO
SHOW ALL CONNECTIONS right-click CONNECTION icon PROPERTIES tick

SHOW ICON IN NOTIFICATION AREA ....