PlusNet ******s do it again.

Old August 8th 05, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gary

Default PlusNet ******s do it again.

Don't go anywhere near PlusNet unless you want to be ripped off.

ADSL sucks, Anytime dialup sucks, customer service is non existent,
couldnt organise a ****up in a brewery and still ripping off money
from credit cards months after being told to shove their crap
administration where the sun dont shine.

Really going round and round in circles here and the support team have
got to be the biggest bunch of prats ever.

Old August 8th 05, 08:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Don't go anywhere near PlusNet unless you want to be ripped off.
ADSL sucks, Anytime dialup sucks, customer service is non existent,
couldnt organise a ****up in a brewery and still ripping off money
from credit cards months after being told to shove their crap
administration where the sun dont shine.

Whereas many customers are happy.

If they`ve taken money off a credit card and you haven`t authorised it,
contact the credit card company and play merry hell.

Really going round and round in circles here and the support team have
got to be the biggest bunch of prats ever.

Au contraire - I think you`ll find that honour is best left where it is,
at btinternet.

Perhaps if you explain the problems you`ve had rather than venting your
spleen without any hint of what was behind the rant ?
Old August 8th 05, 10:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 20:12:03 +0100, ComPCs
wrote:

Perhaps not. It sounds like history, leave it that way, and let him,
Plusnet and his credit card company sort it out. Please?

It doesn't sound like history to me. On the contrary, it sounds very
recent. I'm sure that Gary will enlighten us if he wishes to.

Mike.

Old August 9th 05, 12:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Big Boy UK :-\)

"ComPCs" wrote

if you knew who excatly was behind plusnet you would understand the origianl
ps point

Old August 9th 05, 12:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
McSpreader

"Big Boy UK :-\)" wrote in
:

"ComPCs" wrote

if you knew who excatly was behind plusnet you would understand
the origianl ps point

.... who exactly is it then?
Old August 9th 05, 12:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ShareholderUK

"McSpreader" wrote in message
... who exactly is it then?

you want the full directors detilas posted do you , you may recognise a few
names on theri, oh yes the credit rating is pretty good as well but teh
directors detilas make pretty interesting reading

Old August 9th 05, 12:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Lyons

if you knew who excatly was behind plusnet you would understand the
origianl
ps point

Insight sold out years ago when plusnet floated didn't they?

John

Old August 9th 05, 01:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
McSpreader

"ShareholderUK" wrote in
:

"McSpreader" wrote in message
... who exactly is it then?

you want the full directors detilas posted do you , you may
recognise a few names on theri, oh yes the credit rating is
pretty good as well but teh directors detilas make pretty
interesting reading

Nope, I was looking for an explanation of your earlier post:
"if you knew who excatly was behind plusnet you would understand the
origianl ps point"

Care to spell it out for us?