NTL speed upgrade?

Old August 9th 05, 11:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jock Mackirdy

Default NTL speed upgrade?

I caught an item in the business news section of BBCi this
morning that NTL are going for a basic broadband speed of 10MBps
"at no extra cost". Can anyone elucidate please? I'm on the
current basic level of 1MB (though my bills still say 300K).

--

Jock Mackirdy
Bedford

Old August 9th 05, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MrLover

"Jock Mackirdy"
I upgraded from 300K to 1MB by unplugging/plugging in the power cord on
the
modem. I never did get anything in the post.

some did some didnt, some had to phone up and request it others just got it
but yo can bet the longest serving 3mb customers will get it first this time
round

Old August 10th 05, 11:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meggahurtz

"MrLover" wrote in message
news
but yo can bet the longest serving 3mb customers will get it first this
time round

And how many Lemmings have now upgraded to 3mb to expect the 10mb upgrade..

You got to take your hat off to NTL`s Marketing Dept ;0)