At last! got my MAC Code

Old August 9th 05, 11:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
`..`..`. \(\(\(\(

Default At last! got my MAC Code

in my 11th month with my BB Provider... How long does it normaly take to
transfer from one to another?

Thanks.

Old August 9th 05, 11:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 9 Aug 2005, "`..`..`. \(\(\(\(" wrote:

in my 11th month with my BB Provider... How long does it normaly take to
transfer from one to another?

under 10 working days from placing the order with the new ISP...

Old August 9th 05, 01:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh `..`..`. ((((:
in my 11th month with my BB Provider... How long does it normaly take
to transfer from one to another?

Thanks.

Ooow, not many people get a Migration Authorisation Code Code, they usually
just get a Migration Authorisation Code (MAC).

Providers usually state up to 10 working days, most occasions it's done in
half that.

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or 5 when referred to
easyMobile contact me via above site.

Old August 9th 05, 01:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Osiris

From my experiance, usually within a couple of days. However, there are
stories of people who've waitined weeks or have even been refused a MAC
code

Old August 9th 05, 01:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:29:30 UTC, "Osiris" wrote:

From my experiance, usually within a couple of days. However, there are

stories of people who've waitined weeks or have even been refused a MAC
code

As said before, I doubt that *anyone* has ever got a "MAC code"....!

euthanasia recommended. ]
Old August 10th 05, 02:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jason Clifford

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005, `..`..`. (((( wrote:

in my 11th month with my BB Provider... How long does it normaly take to
transfer from one to another?

At the moment most of our migrations are taking one week.

Jason
--
UKPOST.COM 2Mb ADSL Broadband from just 14.98 / month
http://www.ukpost.com/ Free Migrations until 31/8/2005

Old August 10th 05, 05:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Usenet

Bob Eager wrote:
On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:29:30 UTC, "Osiris" wrote:

From my experiance, usually within a couple of days. However, there are

stories of people who've waitined weeks or have even been refused a MAC
code

As said before, I doubt that *anyone* has ever got a "MAC code"....!

Suppose you have never entered a PIN number at a cash machine either ;-)

Regards
Glenn...

Old August 11th 05, 01:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Usenet:
Bob Eager wrote:
On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:29:30 UTC, "Osiris"
wrote:
From my experiance, usually within a couple of days. However,
there are
stories of people who've waitined weeks or have even been refused a
MAC code

As said before, I doubt that *anyone* has ever got a "MAC code"....!

Suppose you have never entered a PIN number at a cash machine either
;-)
Regards
Glenn...

I haven't, have you? ;-)

Old August 11th 05, 07:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Geo

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:10:44 +0100, Usenet wrote:

Suppose you have never entered a PIN number at a cash machine either ;-)

Do you mean one of those ATM machines?

Geo
Old August 11th 05, 07:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Usenet

Geo wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:10:44 +0100, Usenet wrote:

Suppose you have never entered a PIN number at a cash machine either ;-)

Do you mean one of those ATM machines?

Geo

In Northern Ireland, where I am, the First Trust bank call them
Banklink. Students call them Drinklink!