Pipex regrade - how long to wait?

Old September 4th 05, 07:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Blue Horizon

Default Pipex regrade - how long to wait?

Hi there, I've requested a epex regrade from 512 to 1Meg on the 25th of
August... Does anyone know how long it will take?

thanks

Old September 4th 05, 09:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan

For me it took just over a week.

Dan

Old September 5th 05, 09:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
?uzzled

"Blue Horizon" e.com
wrote in message ...
Hi there, I've requested a epex regrade from 512 to 1Meg on the 25th of
August... Does anyone know how long it will take?

thanks

Forever it would seem. Was supposed to be upgraded in July. Was then told it
would be done before end of August. Now in September, I've been told to wait
until mid month.